Thursday, March 19, 2009






As I was walkin with the girlies to the Farraugot
on a lovely sunday evening
we seen a dead animal walking through Fort Green...
Mind you when we seen this animal
we didnt think it was an actual creature,
i thought it was a pile of leaves or something, idk
but you never know what you see in the hood
WE SEEN THIS....



From far away, it didnt look like this..
The person that did this is an asshole
they damn sure left the murder weapon behind
but what can you say, its BK-ay, feel mayy
I felt so bad for the squirrel because I know all it wanted to do was
run from one tree to the next, smfh

I got a close up on his face, smh.. So sad
I was looking at his small body
and around his stomach, it was dented in
they beat the hell out of this squirrel... (( BITCHES ))
Saddest thing, smh... May his little body rest in peace, smh

No comments:

Post a Comment