Thursday, March 19, 2009



Natasha Richardson, the Tony Award-winning actress who died after suffering a head injury on a ski slope. You may remember Natasha Richardson from the 1998 film “The Parent Trap” featuring Lindsay Lohan, she was the Mother/Designer of the Rich twin. I liked this women a lot, I was a fan of that movie, in which I started to fall in love with Lindsay.


“Richardson fell during a private lesson Monday at a ski resort in Quebec. She was not wearing a helmet. The 45-year-old actress was seemingly fine afterward, but about an hour later, she complained that she didn’t feel well. She was hospitalized Tuesday in Montreal and later flown to a hospital in New York. Alan Nierob, the Los Angeles-based publicist for Richardson’s husband, Liam Neeson, confirmed her death Wednesday without giving details on the cause.


My condolences goes out to her family in mourn and everyone that had her close to their heart…

No comments:

Post a Comment