Monday, March 16, 2009


There is a girl in my life that means alot to me,
she's always there in my time of need.
I can talk to her about anything and
relate to her about my problems.
She always have perfect advice because she goes
thru the same thing. I love this girl.
Theres a girl in my life that
I have alot of things in common with.
We love the same things like food,
We're always hungry, LOVES parties && clothes..


We almost wear the same size in everything,
Our Sissy's, my lil brother's Adam and Antonio,
there mom's, each other, and
did I mention food, lmaoo...
We hang out together when we get the chance...
We date, but in the back of our mind,
we are deeply in love with 1 special person, lol.
Can't go a day without our phones or texting each other, serious habit...
LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF OURSELVES, lol..
Carry ourselves in a proper and respecable manner.

Will get it on with anything or anyone in a second,
will give our opinionated feedback
on whatever we want and when we want.
Attend the same church, and hate/like the same ppl..
Sad that we have the same attitudes
and like to clown on everyone,
sometimes ourselves and each other.....
I wish I can say I LOVE HER,
but I would be disregarding others...

Im talking about 2 girls,
love them dearly

I wish they were my REAL sisters
but its jus a dream, Kinda close tho....
BUt I have fun with them anyway...
I LOVE MY SiSSy'S

1 comment: